Best Neurosurgeon in Lahore | Prof Dr Asif Bashir
Best Neurosurgeon in Lahore
M.B.B.S, MD, F.A.A.N.S, F.A.C.S
- Neurologists do not perform surgery and if the patient requires surgery, they refer him to a neurosurgeon
- .A neurosurgeon is a medical doctor who is a specialist in diagnosis and surgical treatment of the disorders and conditions of the central and peripheral nervous system.
- This includes:
- Congenital anomalies
5.Infections of the brain or spine
7.Degenerative diseases of the spine.
- Neurosurgeons provide both non-operative and surgical treatment to patients of all ages.
- They are also specialized in treating and managing conditions that affect the flow of blood to the brain.
- In addition to performing operation, they may be involved in a person’s rehabilitation after treatment.
- Some neurosurgeons might specialize in certain types of spinal problems, such as:
1.Cervical and lumbar disorders,
2.Spinal cord injury
For more information like our Facebook page
For more doctors click here
Address: Lahore Medical complex, 18 Jail Road Main Gulberg Lahore
Timing: 9:00 a.m- 9:00 p.m